Please give us a call on 020 3303 0023, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We're happy to provide estimates over the phone or from plans but prefer to meet our clients face to face and fully understand their requirements.
A survey is free too and we've a wealth of information and a common sense attitude to design
We are Coordinated Ltd, also trading as Coordinated or Coordinated Fire & Security systems (Company Number 7872868) (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Coordinated”). Our registered office is at 35 Highover Park, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0BP.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Coordinated is a “Data Controller,” which means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required - under data protection legislation - to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
This notice applies to all homeowners who have had a security system installed by a SSAIB-certified installer.
What information do we collect?
To provide effective service and installation of the fire and security systems we provide, and to afford appropriate safeguards to homeowners, businesses, places of education and charities certain information must be collected. This data is pertaining to risk, value of property and contents, as well as contact details for keyholders including phone numbers, email addresses and home addresses as required by the relevant SSAIB and ACPO requirements for the system held. We may also retain passwords and IP addresses on your behalf.
How do we use your personal data?
We may use your personal data to:
•Comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
•Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to your installation.
•To contact you regarding upcoming work, payment for work carried out or to be carried out and to discuss relevant matters pertaining to the systems you have in place.
If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Disclosing your personal data to others
We will not share your personal data with others, unless:
•we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal details to comply with any legal obligation.
•For SSAIB certificated systems we pass on your name, address, telephone, email and relevant information about the system we have installed or maintain for you. Further information regarding the SSAIB’s data handling can be found on their website https://ssaib.org/page/privacy-policy---home-owner/ ;
•For systems with remote monitoring we pass on your name, address, telephone, email and relevant information about the system we have installed or maintain for you. Further information regarding Custodian Monitoring’s data handling can be found on their website http://www.custodianmonitoring.com/privacy/ ;
• For systems with a Policed or Fire brigade response we pass on your name, address, telephone, email and relevant information about the system we have installed or maintain for you to the local Police force or Fire brigade. Further information regarding their data handling can be found on their website.
•We may need to share your information with other parties such as delivery drivers or technical support providers including those remote accessing devices on your network, in which case the minimum information possible to achieve the goal will be provided.
•our business enters a joint venture with - or is sold to or merged with - another business. We may then share your personal details with our new business partners or owners.
Where we store your personal data
We store all your personal details on a secure server, within the European Economic Area.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data - and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means - and the applicable legal requirements.
How secure is my data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
• Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
• Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
• Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
• Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please write to us at Coordinated, 35 Highover Park, Amersham, Buckinghamshire, HP7 0BP or email us at email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Your right to complain
If you have any problems with the way that we are handling your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner’s Officer (ICO).
The ICO can be contacted by telephone on 0303 123 113 - Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm - or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the ICO’s website by following this link: https://ico.org.uk/.
The data controller responsible for your personal data is Coordinated Ltd (Company Number 7872868.) Our data protection registration number is Z3067839.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact Coordinated 020 3303 0023.